Ready and quiet
I put myself in the presence of God, He is here. His body, His blood, His soul and His divinity are here represented by the eucharist’s Blessed Sacrament. I make an act of faith in Him. Because He is here, He sees me, He listens to me. I put myself under the sight of God that loves me and I’m aware to His presence and I´m aware of what He wants to tell me in this moment of prayer. I invoke the Holy Spirit and I ask for the virgin Mary’s intercession.
I make mine today’s intention
So that all of us who are part of the Church could live as family, the only one family and the only one town. The town of God, missionaries and envoys. So that the Universal wish of Christ be fulfilled in us: that we all be saved and knowing the truth
The Lord, the king of the world
O sing a new song to the Lord,
sing to the Lord all the earth.
O sing to the Lord, bless his name.
Proclaim God’s help day by day,
tell among the nations his glory
and his wonders among all the peoples.
It was the Lord who made the heavens.
His are majesty and honor and power
and splendor in his holy place.
Let the heavens rejoice and earth be glad,
let the sea and all within it thunder praise,
let the land and all it bears rejoice,
all the trees of the wood shout for joy
at the presence of the Lord who comes.
I take the Word of God that He says to me
After this the Lord appointed seventy (-two) others whom he sent ahead of him in pairs to every town and place he intended to visit. He said to them, «The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few; so ask the master of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest. Go on your way; behold, I am sending you like lambs among wolves. Carry no money bag, no sack, no sandals; and greet no one along the way. Into whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace to this household.’ If a peaceful person lives there, your peace will rest on him; but if not, it will return to you. Stay in the same house and eat and drink what is offered to you, for the laborer deserves his payment. Do not move about from one house to another. Whatever town you enter and they welcome you, eat what is set before you, cure the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God is at hand for you.’ Whatever town you enter and they do not receive you, go out into the streets and say, ‘The dust of your town that clings to our feet, even that we shake off against you.’ Yet know this: the kingdom of God is at hand. (Luke 10, 1-11).
The Lord said to Abram: «Go forth from the land of your kinsfolk and from your father’s house to a land that I will show you. «I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. Abram went as the Lord directed him. (Genesis 12, 1-2-4a).
I remain in silent meditation
I say my prayer of Intercession
- — I pray for the catholic church, for Her to take care and help all her priests, consecrated persons and lays for the good of the men and of the whole world.
- — I pray for the Lord, who felt sorry for the people walking like sheep without a shepherd, for Him to arouse in the young people of our communities and groups the desire to consecrate themselves exclusively to his love and to the service of his Church.
- — I pray for the Churches of recent creation, for them to receive the necessary help for the emerge of new priestly and religious vocations and the emerge of Christian groups.
- — I pray for educators and catechists, animators in faith and spiritual guides, parents and grandparents, for them to feel co-responsible in raising and promoting priestly, consecrated and missionary vocations to children, adolescents and young people.
- — I pray for our return to our communities, parishes and groups, helped by the Apostle Santiago, witnessing the joy of these days and the desire to courageously follow Jesus wherever He wants.
As you taught to me, I dare to say
I finish with this prayer
Oh God, you who want the salvation of all men and that they reach the knowledge of the truth, look at your immense harvest and send workers who preach the Gospel to all people, and all together we walk along the paths of salvation and peace with your Word and the strength of the sacraments, prayer and charity. Amen
Jesus Christ, you are my friend and my lord. I know you love me. What are you calling me to do?